So I won the first season of Korra on iTunes via KorraNation. However, since I brought said season back when it first came out with the season pass, I don’t need it. (Especially now that I have the first season on DVD.) So I thought why not a giveaway?
Here’s what you need to know:
The giveaway starts today (September 10) and ends on October 9, the day before I go to New York Comic Con.
You must click these KorraNation links. Since I can’t check specifically who clicks, I’ll be using the word of honor system. Reblogs only, likes don’t count. You don’t have to follow me but you’re always welcome to.
I’ll be using a random number generator to decide the winner. Just message me when you click.
Have at it people!:
(Source: hibernatingsunflower, via hibernatingsunflower)
Main KorraNation link: http://sot.ag/fXST
Book 2 Background Art: http://sot.ag/Q6VT
Eska Concept Art: http://sot.ag/Qyg7
Please click! I went down from #17 to #20!
Adding more links:
Teamwork Badge link: http://sot.ag/Qcfn
Wan Badge link: http://sot.ag/Q0Hv
All you have to do is click…
for dearest mary uwu
from left to right: Jian Liang, Ayeka, Mariku and Ran Yu
(Source: nequius, via hibernatingsunflower)
- With An Empire: A Heroines Story
With an empire at her back, and bleeding hands, she will conquer. She will conquer
Broken Crown, Mumford and Sons
So crawl on my belly ‘til the sun goes down
I’ll never wear your broken crown
I took the road and I fucked it all away
Monster, Meg Myers
What have I become?
I’m a fucking monster
When all I wanted
was something beautiful
When Did This Storm Begin, Shiny Toy Guns
Now the clouds are racing higher,
blinding arrows away.
There’s in darkness off the streets that my electricity
Gold shatters the sky,
this is the first day of the rest of our lives,
cuz no one really lives or dies.
Stolen Roses, Karen Elson
And the weeds in the ground have grow up through my skin
it’s taking a lonesome girl’s heart
I will go where the stolen roses grow
to forget that I have fell apart
Arms of a Thief, Iron & Wine
She was bored of her weight,
she was bored of her words
The daughter of a soldier told the fallen priest
“That’s a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief”
Shake It Out, Florence & the Machine
And I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I’m gonna cut it out and then restart
‘Cause I like to keep my issues drawn
It’s always darkest before the dawn
Back For More I Go, Hungry Ghosts
Moon Trance, Lindsey Stirling
I’m building an empire
I’m building it with all I know
I’m building an empire
Starting from scratch it began with stones
Monsters, Conner Youngblood
The grass here won’t grow
The colors won’t flow
There’s something creeping
Beneath my sleeping
In the darkness I will meet my creators
And they will all agree,
that I’m a suffocator
I should go now quietly
For my bones have found a place
to lie down and sleep
Curbstomp, Meg Myers
Blood I want it
Giving up the fight
Blood I want it
Lay me down tonight
Blood i want it
Take me to the sky
Blood I want it
Everything’s alright now
The Fog, Rachel Sermanni
Deep sleep now under skies
of pressing dark upon my dress,
Watch it turn from white to red under the
Bone clean moon I am clinging
to this burning, shaking bed
Must I hold my hands up,
My bloody hands up.
The Sorcerer Remix, X-Ray Dog
This Aint No Hymn, Saint Saviour
It depends on you and you alone
Whether you do,
whether you don’t
Don’t believe in more
than flesh and bone
Grab on and hold, grab on and hold
Because each time we live, we get to love again. — The Gathering Storm, Wheel of Time Series. (via ohmyloria)
(Source: fuckrelden, via tavereninthetardis)
ask-arkham:Send me some numbers, and I will tell you:
- What does their bedroom look like?
- Do they have any daily rituals?
- Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
- What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
- Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
- Eating habits and sample daily menu
- Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
- Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
- Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
- Intellectual pursuits?
- Favorite book genre?
- Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
- Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
- Biggest and smallest short term goal?
- Biggest and smallest long term goal?
- Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
- Favorite beverage?
- What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
- Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
- Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
- How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
- Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
- How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
- Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
- What is their biggest regret?
- Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
- Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
- Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
- Most prized possession?
- Thoughts on material possessions in general?
- Concept of home and family?
- Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
- What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
- What makes them feel guilty?
- Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
- Would they consider themselves a Type A or Type B personality?
- What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
- Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
- How misanthropic are they?
- How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
- Superstitions or views on the occult?
- Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
- If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
- How do they express love?
- If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
- Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?
Why not? I’m sick of answering serious questions.
These remind me of my own cubs… -Mansa
Here is my watercolor painted poster for the NW Film Center’s presentation of Princess Mononoke, part of their “Castles In The Sky” festival.
Check out the other great re-imagined posters from my colleagues:
NAUSICAÄ OF THE VALLEY OF THE WIND by Zack Soto
CASTLE IN THE SKY by Jennifer Parks
MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO by Joëlle Jones
HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE by Sloane Leong
Hey Kuruk, this made me think of you and your Lifealope obsession! -Mei Xui :D
Lol what is that thing? -Chunjie
Meh, Kyoshi’s doing… something. I don’t really know what.
I don’t mind them, I just don’t spend a lot of time with them. My relationship with Yangchen’s gotten a little better at least since Kyoshi arrived here centuries ago. Roku… we have tea from time to time, but other than that we don’t really talk.
Hm. That’s a shame.
Better since Kyoshi got here? Why’s that?
Why would that be a shame?
We used to fight alot.
Alot, you say?
… Okay, I deserve that.